A terrarium is a typical artificial environment for the plants, made in a transparent glass or plastic container with or without a lid. It contains soil in it, and the plant is placed inside while heat and light reach the plant through the transparent walls of the container. There are many purposes for growing a plant into the terrarium. It is one of the techniques of growing plants. They are considered to be a piece of home décor.
The science behind it-
The main reason behind the method of growing plants in a terrarium is the creation of a small water cycle. Water droplets from both plants and soil evaporate due to heat entering. These evaporated droplets collect on the container’s walls and then again fall into the ground, eventually completing the water cycle. This terrarium feature makes them self-sustaining, and one can get a lively plant inside the home in a small container, not causing any space crunch.
Terrarium Singapore is organized to make people learn about the science, initiation, growth, and maintenance of the terrarium plants. One gets an opportunity to create his/her terrarium.
Prerequisites for the workshop
1) Terrarium bowl of your choice
6) The plant you want to grow
Why grow terrarium
With the increasing pace of lice, we hardly hold the time to take our plants’ extensive care. Since plants make the house feel lively and the absence of them can instill negative vibes in the house, people want to keep plants in place but can’t care for them. There comes the terrarium. It needs less care and observation, no too frequent watering; as said earlier, it is self-sustaining, which makes it essential for everyone to know about it.
Benefits of terrarium workshop–
Besides the ecosystem feature of the terrarium, there many other reasons to attend a terrarium workshop. A terrarium workshop is a savior in a life full of hustle, bustle, busy schedule, and endless regime of stress and fatigue. It makes us feel content, jollier and makes one distressed. It also increases the bonding and teamwork among the people together in the workshop. Let’s see these reasons in detail-
- Being creative – With a routine fill of similar work, our creativity tends to diminish. Everyone needs a break where they can mend their minds out of the rat race. This workshop works as a healing strategy for a reason and promotes creativity. The workshops allow one to create a terrarium with sand, soil, and plants of own choice with leads to striking creativity
- Increasing teamwork– The people together in a workshop start initiating their conversation on the terrarium. They begin sharing ideas and help each other to improve the terrarium. This leads to a more excellent bonding and rising teamwork between fellow mates.
- Improving mental health– Keeping greens around keeps you more concentrated on work and contains more positive vibes. The process of creating a terrarium and maintaining it around you fills you with joy. Apart from greenery, when you plant a terrarium and watch your plant growing, it gives you a serene pleasure. It increases your productivity and brightens up your day.
- The significant benefits persuade us to attend a terrarium workshop because plants always hold soil, water, and happiness.