The Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr. considered 17 October 1984 is a Ghanaian reggae-dancehall skilled worker. He is well known by his stage name Shatta Wale , once in the past Bandana. His most popular single track is “Dancehall King”, which motivated him to win the Artiste of the Year at the 2014 version of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards. The rib is likewise a digital entertainer who showed up in the movies Never Say Never, The preliminary of Shatta Wale, and Shattered Lives. Rib’s 2004 account “Moko Hoo” was assigned for a Ghana Music Award.
In 2014, he topped at number 38 on E.tv’s “Main 100 Most Influential Ghanaian” Awards diagram. He has from that point forward showed up on the diagram each year. He was awarded as “Most Influential Musician” through online media in 2017. He made an unprecedented as a dancehall craftsman to have won 8 honours at the 2019 3 Music Awards service.
Early life :
Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr. was born in Accra, Ghana at the Hospital on 17 October 1984. His mom and dad are Charles Nii Armah Mensah Snr and Elsie Evelyn Avemegah. His dad is a lawmaker, financial specialist, and legitimate professional. Shatta Wale went for higher study at Seven Great Princes Academy at Dansoman, a suburb in Accra, where he exhibited a proclivity for expressions and acted in a famous dramatization series, By the Fireside, which is at the National Theater of Ghana.
- 2019–2020: In 2019 he additionally had cooperation with Beyoncé named “Effectively” on her collection The Lion King: The Gift which was designated at the Grammy Awards.
- 2021: In 2021, he was selected for the most specific two honours and won the ‘Best Virtual Entertainer of the Year’ Award at the International Reggae and World Music Awards (IRAWMA).
He was the principal Ghanaian to arrange a computerized show on YouTube which was named the Faith Concert. The show was coordinated to carry the desire to Ghanaians and his worldwide crowd everywhere during the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic. He was chosen by The Ministry of Communications, Ghana, close by Highlife artiste Kuami Eugene as the feature artists for the Covid-19 application virtual dispatch show hung on Monday, April 13, 2020. On Saturday 17 October 2020, he set up a huge birthday celebration, which saw participation by loved ones at his East Legon home to check his 36th birthday celebration.
Chairman of Worcester, Joseph Petty, given Shatta Wale the Key to the City on 8 July 2017.
On 18 March 2018, Wale has introduced an honoree grant for his commitment to reggae in Ghana at the 37th Annual Chicago Music Awards (CMA), related to the 36th International Reggae and World Music Awards (IRAWMA).
- In 2014, Wale took a position as a brand minister for Guinness Ghana Breweries. also, as the brand messenger for Rush Energy Drink.
- In September 2017, Kasapreko Company, makers of a few drunkard and non-cocktails in Ghana uncovered Wale as their most current brand envoy for Storm Energy Drink.
- On 17 November 2017, Shatta Wale made a friendly arrangement with Boss Baker Beef Roll the brand minister. Infinix Ghana, a mobile phone company, on Wednesday, September 11, 2019, announced Shatta Wale as its Brand Ambassador.